In co-operation with the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, our institute successfully conducts integration courses aimed at the social and vocational integration of our foreign citizens.
Inlingua is a leading service provider for languages and has been based in Dortmund for more than 25 years. Mother-tongue teachers teach you the major languages and in our integration courses for German. Each year, several hundred adolescents and adults take part in our integration courses and successfully pass them with the "German Certificate" (B1).
What does the integration course offer?
- Imparting of sound knowledge of the German language for everyday life, for dealing with the authorities, for work and for leisure time.
- Proven inlingua learning method, you speak only German right from the first lesson.
- Teaching by qualified, mother-tongue teachers.
- Beginner and advanced courses
- Low costs
- 100% sponsorship by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees possible
- German Certificate (B1 level) final test
Learning German in a pleasant atmosphere with nice people!
Basic Language Course for Beginners
The basic language course consists of three modules, each with 100 teaching units (TU), with which you will learn the vocabulary for all important areas of everyday life and the work environment.
The areas covered are, for example, everyday situations, shopping, social contacts with friends and neighbours, public transport, contacts with authorities, looking for an apartment and leisure time.
Language Building Course for the Advanced
The language building course also consists of three modules, each with 100 teaching units. In this course, you will practise the correct use of known and new words and become confident in the use of the German language.
Additional topics like, writing letters in German, filling out forms, having telephone conversations, applying for a job and social contact with people from other societies, are covered.
- Beginner/Building Course starting once/twice a month
- Teaching times: Monday–Friday 8.00–12.30 hrs, incl. 45-minute break
- Afternoon and evening courses on request
- 3–6 month duration, depending on prior knowledge
- Basic course with three modules, each with 100 teaching units
- Building course with three modules, each with 100 teaching units
- Orientation course with 30 teaching units
- Individual grading test to determine which course module is correct for you. We will be pleased to advise you!
- Swapping between the individual course modules is possible
- "German Certificate" final test (level B1)
- As follow-on to the integration course, we also offer an intermediate level course and apreparation course for university admission (DSH) and polytechnic admission (TestDaF).
Our committed employee Mrs. Ulrike Weber has been responsible for the "Learning German in Dortmund" department for many years. She handles the organisational aspects and gives the participants advice on module selection and sponsorship.
You are warmly invited! We will be pleased to give you free-of-charge advice with no commitment on your part!
Please make an appointment with Mrs. Weber: 02 31 – 1 81 10 75.